Another gold nugget found.
This has always been a pain as the font size may be a little small.
These simple steps will solve it. 🙂
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop. Windows displays a Context menu.
- Choose Properties. Windows displays the Display Properties dialog box.
- Make sure the Appearance tab is selected. (Click here to see a related figure.)
- In some versions of Windows you should click the Advanced button. Windows displays the Advanced Appearance dialog box. (Click here to see a related figure.)
- Using the Item drop-down list, choose ToolTip.
- Using the other controls in the dialog box, change the font specifications as desired.
- Click OK, as necessary, to close all the open dialog boxes.
from: ExcelTips Daily Nuggets